‘Adobe InDesign for architects and designers’with Pavel Blum4 sept — 2 octSign up for this course
Learn more about layout basics in the InDesign course to freely use this comprehensive tool to compose portfolios, books, and journal layouts. InDesign is widely used to create designs for digital products as well as for print shop services.
This accelerated course is extremely informative and contains the most relevant materials for architects and designers. You will also have an opportunity to consult with the course author (who speaks 4 languages) and receive valuable feedback from him.
The program is available in both Russian and English languages.
Bachelor in Architecture. Architect and educator with international experience, laureate of student and professional competitions. Pavel is fluent in Russian, Ukrainian, English and German languages.
1.1. Adobe overview: setup inDesign on your computer
2. Start of work
2.1. Creating a file
2.2. Setting the format of the file
2.3. Setting guides
3. Learning InDesign' main tools
3.1. Text tool
3.2. Graphic tools: drawing using a line, pen, and pencil; creating geometric shapes using color swatches and gradient tool
3.3. Working with layers: learning the quick/lazy and professional methods
3.4. Master Page/Templates: learning the professional graphic designers' tips and top secrets
First Online Workshop with a group
4.1. Creating s clear structure
4.2. Export & Saving: testing file types for certain tasks
5.1. An overview of the main requirements, criteria, and methods for checking and collating pages
Second Online Workshop with a group
6. Final Review
Third Online Workshop with a group + live Q&A session
- Training takes place remotely. Video lessons are available at any time convenient for you. You receive a link to access the first unit and you can view the lessons any number of times and at any convenient time within the duration of the course;
- You will get access to the course review no later than 9:00 (MSC) on the appointed day of the course start.
- During the whole term of the course, you receive technical support: notifications, reminders, answers to technical questions, technical assistance.
- Video tutorials contain practical tasks. Some lessons are available only after completing the practical tasks of the previous lessons;
- For each lesson of the course, you have the opportunity to consult a teacher on the course feed by attaching a file, a photo or by simply asking a question. Photograph work for assignments and publish them on the feed of the lesson page under the video.
- Complete assignments at any time convenient for you during the course;
- The teacher comments on the completed tasks, points out mistakes, approves or asks for work to be resubmitted. Until the teacher accepts a practical task for some lessons, you cannot continue learning in the next block (stop-lessons are marked accordingly). In extremely exceptional cases, the course administrator can grant you access to the block or the whole course after the treatment;
- You communicate with the teacher all the time; he/she will answer all questions. Do not expect the presence of an online teacher permanently.
- The teacher has the right not to respond to messages on social networks or through other means of communication, except for a chat on the Artclever platform;
- After the course of the educational institution-partner Artclever you get an official certificate (with links to all partners).
- In the near future, courses will have subtitles in Russian and English, and an online chat translator.
- At the end of the beta testing period, the site will be available in English and in Chinese.
- You have the opportunity to extend the access to video lessons for 7 days, without communication with the teachers and without the possibility of sending new works.
- Refund guarantee.
We guarantee a refund at your request. You can claim a refund within 48 hours of the course beginning. If the course is made by Artclever, you need to submit a request for a refund by writing to email@example.com. If the course is made in conjunction with a partner, you must contact the administration of the partner institution during business hours.
ATTENTION: the payment system commission is 1 - 5% of the payment amount depending on the method of payment and is not refundable.