‘PRO DESIGN’with Diana Balashova13 feb — 20 marSign up for this course
Artclever in cooperation with the famous Russian designer Diana Balashova launches a new long-awaited course of interior design for professionals 'PRO Design' (advanced course)..
The aim of the course is to help practicing designers to make a qualitative leap forward in the profession. The program of the course includes workshops, practical classes, excursions and presentation of their own project. The course will be attended by well-known experts in the field of design and related fields. The concept of the program is to create a kind of a private club, where various specialists of the interior design industry will be able to communicate and discuss topical issues, share experiences with each other and with Diana.
Students will learn how to effectively interact with the customer, lead the project, present their design project, develop their own style and handwriting, effectively promote their services and use self-branding tools. Upon successful training, the graduate receives a certificate.
How to work with demanding customers [example contract]
How to work with contractors
How to develop a career in design
The best way to promote
Trends and position of Western European designers
How to create a professional portfolio
Objective and subjective in design
She is in the top-10 best decorators in Russia according to ELLE Decoration (Russia). Diana began her career as an artist-decorator in cinemas and theatre, having received a basic education as a theatre artist. Since the 90s, with the beginning of the construction boom in Russia, I came to the profession of interior designer. Diana has her own office "Diana Balashova Studios", which is working on the creation of residential and commercial interiors. Not being a follower of any particular style, Diana constantly experiments with the space assigned to her, using new materials, technologies, her own imagination and imagination. Its interiors are practical, maximally adapted to the customer and, at the same time, filled with fresh sensual ideas and innovative solutions that form its special handwriting. Diane is a regular participant of TV programs dedicated to the interior, where she transforms the space and gives artistic master classes to create DIY objects and objects for the interior. Diana is incredibly popular in her professional environment, not only thanks to her works, highly appreciated colleagues, but also because she is willing to share her experience.
A practicing designer, works with private and public interiors for over 10 years.
Starred in several TV programs.
Graduated from MSPU (Moscow State Pedagogical University), Department of art history, RSUH (Russian State University for the Humanities), course of architecture and contemporary art, trained in Milan / Domus Academy/
She considers the main creative task is to identify the individuality of the customer, turning him into a participant of the process.
Anna believes that the individual style means the creation of a harmonious space "beyond time", rational and photogenic, corresponding to the lifestyle of the customer.
She likes to work on the contrast of old and new, of art objects, antiques and modern technologies.
Module 1. Professional standards
- Interior design as a business
- Contact with the customer
- How to choose good contractors for a specific project
- Example of a professional contract
- Career in design
- 'Rewards of the innocent'
- Aesthetics, worldview, consumption and ethics
- Professional ethics. Trends and position of Western European designers
- Interview with Western designers
Module 2. Stages of creating interior design. Working process
- Design thinking
- Working with an idea, sketching
- Interview with architect
- New visualization technologies. VR / Virtual reality
- How to choose a carpentry shop
- The main stages of work with production
- Interview with the producer
- How to effectively engage in promotion
- Interview with editor
- Personal experience
Module 3. Decor and complete set of the project
- Original or not original
- Iconic furniture designers
- How to distinguish the original and not the original
- The original forging. Unique tips from the master
Module 4. Antiques in design
- How to choose and find Antiques and how to integrate antique masterpieces into the project for the customer
Module 5. Color in design
- How to paint a gradient wall
- How to repaint furniture
- Trending colors
- Design trends
- Training takes place remotely. Video lessons are available at any time convenient for you. You receive a link to access the first unit and you can view the lessons any number of times and at any convenient time within the duration of the course;
- You will get access to the course review no later than 9:00 (MSC) on the appointed day of the course start.
- During the whole term of the course, you receive technical support: notifications, reminders, answers to technical questions, technical assistance.
- Video tutorials contain practical tasks. Some lessons are available only after completing the practical tasks of the previous lessons;
- For each lesson of the course, you have the opportunity to consult a teacher on the course feed by attaching a file, a photo or by simply asking a question. Photograph work for assignments and publish them on the feed of the lesson page under the video.
- Complete assignments at any time convenient for you during the course;
- The teacher comments on the completed tasks, points out mistakes, approves or asks for work to be resubmitted. Until the teacher accepts a practical task for some lessons, you cannot continue learning in the next block (stop-lessons are marked accordingly). In extremely exceptional cases, the course administrator can grant you access to the block or the whole course after the treatment;
- You communicate with the teacher all the time; he/she will answer all questions. Do not expect the presence of an online teacher permanently.
- The teacher has the right not to respond to messages on social networks or through other means of communication, except for a chat on the Artclever platform;
- After the course of the educational institution-partner Artclever you get an official certificate (with links to all partners).
- In the near future, courses will have subtitles in Russian and English, and an online chat translator.
- At the end of the beta testing period, the site will be available in English and in Chinese.
- You have the opportunity to extend the access to video lessons for 7 days, without communication with the teachers and without the possibility of sending new works.
- Refund guarantee.
We guarantee a refund at your request. You can claim a refund within 48 hours of the course beginning. If the course is made by Artclever, you need to submit a request for a refund by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the course is made in conjunction with a partner, you must contact the administration of the partner institution during business hours.
ATTENTION: the payment system commission is 1 - 5% of the payment amount depending on the method of payment and is not refundable.