‘Interior Sketching’with Ivan Basovany timeSign up for this course
The peculiarity of this course is that sketching is considered as a form of design, dialogue and representation. How to choose a technique and take advantage of materials? How to create a competent drawing, understandable to manufacturers and builders? How to make wow-sketch for architectural publications and graphics as art for your own interior project?
In addition, the advantage of this course is that it consists of master classes of the artist, a successful designer and a teacher, who shares not only his skill, but also his professional experience.
Member of the Moscow Union of Artists since 2017.
Has started to work by a trade since 2011. Worked in companies: «Creative Workshops of Sergey Surovtsev and Peter Bragovsky», studio of industrial design «Art Up», bureau «1/1», SILA MAZHOROV.
From 2010 to 2014 — a teacher at the MHPA them. Stroganoff.
Currently Ivan is an architect at the «Megre Interiors» bureau and a teacher at the British Higher School of Art&Design.
2. Basics of constructing space with a grid
3. Building interior in the frontal perspective
4. Textures | Watercolor, pencil, markers
5. Chiaroscuro | Cubic forms objects
6. Chiaroscuro | Spherical shapes objects
7. Image of daylight and artificial light
8. Building an interior in a corner perspective
9. Portfolio using sketches
10. Final Assignment
- Training takes place remotely. Video lessons are available at any time convenient for you. You receive a link to access the first unit and you can view the lessons any number of times and at any convenient time within the duration of the course;
- You will get access to the course review no later than 9:00 (MSC) on the appointed day of the course start.
- During the whole term of the course, you receive technical support: notifications, reminders, answers to technical questions, technical assistance.
- Video tutorials contain practical tasks. Some lessons are available only after completing the practical tasks of the previous lessons;
- For each lesson of the course, you have the opportunity to consult a teacher on the course feed by attaching a file, a photo or by simply asking a question. Photograph work for assignments and publish them on the feed of the lesson page under the video.
- Complete assignments at any time convenient for you during the course;
- The teacher comments on the completed tasks, points out mistakes, approves or asks for work to be resubmitted. Until the teacher accepts a practical task for some lessons, you cannot continue learning in the next block (stop-lessons are marked accordingly). In extremely exceptional cases, the course administrator can grant you access to the block or the whole course after the treatment;
- You communicate with the teacher all the time; he/she will answer all questions. Do not expect the presence of an online teacher permanently.
- The teacher has the right not to respond to messages on social networks or through other means of communication, except for a chat on the Artclever platform;
- After the course of the educational institution-partner Artclever you get an official certificate (with links to all partners).
- In the near future, courses will have subtitles in Russian and English, and an online chat translator.
- At the end of the beta testing period, the site will be available in English and in Chinese.
- You have the opportunity to extend the access to video lessons for 7 days, without communication with the teachers and without the possibility of sending new works.
- Refund guarantee.
We guarantee a refund at your request. You can claim a refund within 48 hours of the course beginning. If the course is made by Artclever, you need to submit a request for a refund by writing to email@example.com. If the course is made in conjunction with a partner, you must contact the administration of the partner institution during business hours.
ATTENTION: the payment system commission is 1 - 5% of the payment amount depending on the method of payment and is not refundable.
- 1. Drawing pencils 2B, 4B
- 2. A set of gray markers Touch Twin Brush «cool gray»
- 3. Set of color double-sided markers from 24 colors: Copic / Touch / Promarker, etc. if you want to use it
- 4. Black liners: 0.5, 1 (Faber-Castell / Edding) or black gel pen
- 5. Brushpen Faber-Castell black or gray
- 6. Watercolor (any)
- 7. Paper for markers A4 (density 60-70 g/m): Copic / Letraset / Canson, etc.
- 8. Tracing paper Canson in sheets A4.
- 9. Office paper A4 (optional for sketches)
- 10. Eraser
- 11. Ruler 30 cm